Thursday, September 26, 2013

Marilyn Monroe Niagra Red Dress B0059216JI

Marilyn Monroe Niagra Red Dress Adult Costume (As Shown;Small) - 4.3 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


Cute, but only as a costume
I have a theme birthday party coming up and thought this would be the perfect 50's icon look.
Reading other reviews I was under the impression this was quality not costumey fabric.
I guess spandex isn't costumey to anyone but me. Would have liked it more if it was cotton or any other material. A nice fit though.. Hugs all the right places so it gets a few stars for that.


great dress!!! great transaction!!
i love this dress! it fits really well! doesn't look like a costume at all. made very well. cuter than some dresses in stores!!


It's gorgeous!
I love this dress. It looks so elegant and classy when you wear it. It doesn't seem like a Halloween costume. It's made of a nice material that is kind of water repellent, yet, soft and sturdy. Take into account that this dress runs small. I usually wear a small size, but with this dress, I fit well in the medium size. The neckline is very low, lower than Marilyn Monroe's original dress so I sewed the neckline to make it more presentable without showing too much skin. I think I will wear this dress for a special occasion as well later on. I love the style of this dress - very pretty! I'm a happy new owner!


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment