Too small...not cute.
I purchased this costume in 12/24 mos for my daughtor. She is 16 months old and usually wears 18 months depending on brand sizing. This costume was too short. It rode up in the crotch area and once the hat is attached it's very constricting and seems to make the costume even shorter. It has mittens attached that don't have fingers....I don't think I would be able to get her to to keep those on anyways. Im not sure if my daughtor is tall or maybe this is made for a petit 24 month old. If your child is in the smaller percentile it might work. The quality is ok but I have to admit the cat face on the hood is not very cute. I am returning thsi costume and we will be making our own costume this year ;P
12/24 Months Little Stripe Kitten Costume
This item was for my granddaughter. She is a petite 2 year old. The costume fit well and she is loves it! I would suggest moving to the 3/4 year old size if your child is nearing 2 and is in the 60th percentile or above in height and weight. The fabric is soft and the costume is nicely made. It's a winner!
Wrong size
I purchased the costume in size 6-12 months but received 12-18 months. The packaging was open and the material is flimsy. The only positive aspect of this costume is the cute picture of the little girl doing the tinkle dance.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment