Thursday, September 26, 2013

Lil' Giraffe Elite Collection Infant/Toddler B00171LANC

Lil' Giraffe Elite Collection Infant/Toddler Costume Size Infant (6-12M) - 4.0 out of 5 stars from 4 customer reviews


Very cute and great quality.
My 12 month old wore this for Halloween and she got a lot of compliments. It is made very well and kept her warm while we were outside. My only compliant is that the nose of the giraffe kept sliding down over her eyes and she kept holding up his snout so she could see better. You can see this in the picture of the product. Other than that, we loved it.


Looks cute but it was okay.
I was DYING for my daughter to be a giraffe for her first halloween, and I decided on this one. My daughter looked so cute and got a TON of compliments. My only complaints are that the snaps between the legs broke (at least 2 of them) so you could see her pants underneath, which was frustrating for pictures. And then the pants were way too short. They're more like shorts, which you can't tell in the picture. At least they were for my daughter, and I even ordered a larger size for her. :/


cute costume
This costume was super cute! I think it's designed really well. However i live in AZ & this costume was too hot to leave my daughter in.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment