Thursday, September 26, 2013

Lil Characters Unisex-baby Infant Penguin B002KJ5FNG

Lil Characters Unisex-baby Infant Penguin Costume, Black/White/Yellow, Large - 5.0 out of 5 stars from 5 customer reviews


Love it!
We bought this costume for my 18 month old daughter for Halloween. It is very well made and looks absolutely adorable. She is wearing a 2T right now and it fits her perfectly!


Absolutely Precious!!!
My little guy is 11 months old and weighs 22 lbs. This costume not only fit perfectly but is well made and soft enough to put over just a diaper. Making the hat, bill, and feet break-away via Velcro was genius! If he became too warm I just removed the hat and bill. If he wanted to walk I just took off his flippers. This truly was the perfect costume to my Catwoman and worth every penny!


To cute!!
My kid looked soooo cute in his outfit...I had to get professional pics. Worth the money for a first holloween pic. Recieved it in the time they said and was true to picture.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment