Monday, September 23, 2013

Leg Avenue Women's 3 Piece B0078YZHCW

Leg Avenue Women's 3 Piece Harlequin Clown Suspender Dress with Ruffle Neck Piece And Hat, Black/Red, Small - 4.4 out of 5 stars from 10 customer reviews


Cute but has its flaws.
I recently wore this costume for a Halloween party. It's really cute but it does have some issues. I ordered a large because I tend to have a larger chest. I was surprised when I got the costume and the torso was tight and the chest area was quite loose, I generally have the opposite problem! Also I am quite short (4'11) and this costume came to my knees so it would definitely be quite short on anyone of average height, I would suggest buying matching bloomers to wear underneath! The material is quite cheap, almost plastic feeling. It doesn't breathe very well so it can be hot to wear. Also the ruffle on the neck is very uncomfortable after wearing it for a while and the elastic on the arms is way too tight even with having smaller arms.


LOVE Harley Quinn!!
I was really against buying another costume that probably wouldn't fit in the right places... but this costume fits PERFECTLY! the only down side that I didn't like was the elastics on the arms were too tight.


Super cute!
This is a very cute costume and its fairly well made.
I usually make my costumes do that they are one of a kind but this year decided to take a break.
The dress is true to size and I'm not worried its going to shred if I make any movements.
The ruffled collar is not as full as the picture but its still fine.
I definitely reccomend.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment