Love it!
I loved this costume. It was so comfortable for a night of drinking and debauchery, yet feminine. The veil stays on well and looks great. I didn't need to use the straps but it's good to have the option. Save a pair of old fishnets (the hole-ier the better) and you'll be all set for next Halloween. Good value for money.
Sexy Halloween costume
Cute and modest, longer than most Halloween size small costumes but it is a big size small. I had a friend sew elastic along the top to keep it on, it does have clear removable straps if you want to wear them, with my girl friends fix I didn't need them and was a sexy zombie bride. Also it's ok for the one night but the gauze wrap was scratchy on my arm, the veil headpiece was fabulous and stayed on my head.
Pretty nice
This ran a tad smaller in the bust than some other leg avenue costumes since it's strapless. I cut up the dress to make it look more "dead", so it ended up being the perfect size. The veil is on a headband and comfortable. I wish the gauze would've stayed on my arm like the model, but it kept slipping. I tied it around the waist and it was fine there too. Fun costume!
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment