Slightly Shrunk...?
The only thing I can say that was completely accurate from the description about this item was the hat. The hat was everything I imagined and more! The dress however, I am kind of disappointed in the sizing. I am 17 years old, and needed an appropriate costume that I could wear to school, meaning it had to be long enough. I wear a dress size 0 - 2 and figured this SHOULD fit me great and it is more appropriate to wear to school than an adult costume would be. It comes in and it fits fine...it is just really short. By short I mean about to my underwear. I did buy a petticoat, like the girl in the picture has and like it was recommended on the official leg avenue site, but I honestly do not know if it will help in the length more. I wish better sizing was offered, is my point. Instead of having a Small/Medium and a Medium/Large, there needs to be more sizes in there...maybe dress sizes like 0, 2, 4, 6 on up, because then I would have ended up with probably a longer dress. The item...
Halloween Costume
Great costume but sizing was way off. My daughter is a size 11 juniors and she could not even get the dress over her shoulders.
Furrocious Frankie teen costume
The costume fit my 12 year old daughter perfectly, she normally wears teen size 14 slim, or xs adult. She loves it and looks adorable in it. The dress is very short, even with the petticoat that we purchased separately. She wore shorts under it and was able to wear it to school.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment