Thursday, September 26, 2013

Lalaloopsy Deluxe Jewel Sparkle Costume B007FA5BGG

Lalaloopsy Deluxe Jewel Sparkle Costume - Toddler - 2.8 out of 5 stars from 11 customer reviews


somewhat disappointed
I bought this costume for my daughter for Halloween. It arrived promptly within the time allotted. The dress is a sateen and the stitching is of average quality (I'm a seamstress) and I don't forsee it lasting more than a few occasions. The quality of the dress is not what has disappointed me. The "wig" is more of a head dress, and it is ridiculously large. When my daughter wears it, she looks like The Preditor (ya know, like from the movie?!?!), or it looks like a sorry attempt at hair dreads. I've ended up removing the crown from the the wig and making her a new one with warm and sturdy tule, but I understand that not everybody if as crafty. I wish I would have found only a dress and saved a few bucks instead of paying for the deluxe and ending up not using what should have been the best part of the costume.

P.S. the shoe covers suck too


I got this for my Grandaughter
My grandaughter ask for a lalaloopsy dress the dress is great the Hair is all ready falling Apart!!!!! But she is happy!!!!


The wig was not good!!!
The hair was too big and heavy for my 4 year old. And the yarn from the wig was missing in some places.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment