Packaged Filthy
I have a child with Autism, who desperately wanted this costume. The wig came out of the package with dirty marks all over the pink curls, most of which were unravelling, and also had dirt packed into the skull cap of the wig. For those unfamilar with Autism, an obsession is the ultimate focus. There was no way for me to return this gross item that I spent $35.00 on without screaming and tears multiplied to the 100th power. I cleaned the inside part of the wig, digging dirt out with my nails. EXTREMELY DISGUSTED. If I had a neuro-typical child, I would just return the item and demand a clean replacement. If I had the option to include images, I would bc I took pictures immediately as soon as we opened the box and plastic bag holding the wig. The dress and shoe items were not too bad but the hair/wig is just unacceptible. VERY disappointed. Cannot stress that enough as a single parent on a budget.
Halloween 2013
My daughter didn't wear it yet, only tried it on. The dress fits my Asian, petite (less than 3 percentile on the growth chart) 3 year-old daughter perfectly. I noticed the shoe covering shifted when she walked, but it shouldn't be too hard to fix with some pins, velcro, or elastic. The wig is big and heavy.
My daughter likes very much
The costuma is very nice, but the hair doesn't fit well. my daughter wear size 5, that costuma supost to fit 4 to 6, it's too small not fit 6 ever.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment