Thursday, September 26, 2013

Jr. Fire Fighter Suit, size B0015MC10O

Jr. Fire Fighter Suit, size 6 to 12 Months (black) - 4.8 out of 5 stars from 8 customer reviews


a cute costume
My dad bought this for my son for his first Halloween. It came in the mail yesterday and I immediately tried it on him. My son is about 25-26" and weighs about 18lbs, a little big for only 15 weeks. While the costume seems sort of cheap because the snaps are plastic it fits my son well and feels very soft on the inside. It fits him just right for his height so any babies taller than 25-26" inches might be a little to big for it. He is so cute in it and I cannot wait to dress him up in it for Halloween,


Jr. Fire Fighter Suit, 6-12 months
I love this custome. It fit my baby but was just a little short for him, but he was able to wear it. The material was soft and comfortable, I also like the fact that you can unbutton the bottom to change a diaper, lol. Everybody thought it was the cutest outfit. My son is 10 months and 21 1/2 lbs, and he a little on the long side if this helps anyone.


fit perfectly
my son is 7 months and fit the outfit perfectly. the fireman outfit was very cute and worth the expense


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment