This is so cute!
I ordered this so I could have pictures taken with my baby and husband in their flight suits. We put velcro on the patches and put our own patches on it. Looked just like daddy's!! Made SUPER cute pics!!
Top Gun Toddler!
I bought this outfit for my 11 month old son for a Father's Day visit to the USS Intrepid. Not only did it fit him well, he looked adorable in it. I lost count of how many comments we got from both visitors and staff. My son really looked like a (mini) pilot. The patches on the chest and arms make the outfit look authentic. I also like the attached feet with rubber studs on the bottom for traction. The jumpsuit is made of cotton, which was nice on a warm June afternoon. My only regret is that he will someday outgrow it. This was a great purchase at a great price.
excellent costume
this is an awsome air force pilot costume my grandson used for halloween. very nice and now is a pajama or an outfit to gou out in fall and/or winter. i recommend it. love amazon.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment