Runs Small
I am usually a medium or large in shirts, and the extra large almost did not fit me in the chest (I am not especially bossomy and do not have a large rib cage). It seemed to relax a bit after the first two times I wore it, I would recommend air drying this shirt though. It fits long and fits more like a short tank dress or tunic. Overall, I really like it, I just wish it was more true to size. It has a design printed on the back as well (not the same as the front, more "anatomically correct" if you will to R2D2). I did not get this as a costume but rather as a shirt, and it is not flimsy costume material but normal tank top material.
A good tanktop
I like the way it looks and fits, but the reason I am only giving it a 3 star rating is because it faded really bad after only one wash in cold water with a color saver detergent. I still wear it, it just doesn't have the rich blue color to it.
Runs a little small
I bought it for my daughter for Christmas and am glad I got the bigger size. Other than that, she loved it.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment