Friday, September 27, 2013

Hot Pink - Ballet Princess B004IJ83IA

Hot Pink - Ballet Princess Fairy Ballerina Dress-Up Tutu for Baby Toddler Girls - 4.0 out of 5 stars from 1 customer reviews


like
Bought 3 of these. They are cute esp for dress ups or just for hanging out with friends. They are very inexpensive so I didn't expect them to be of excellent quality. Really, my 16 month will only wear em & put em to good use :). Material is not the softest of tool material but it does its job of being a tutu. The hem line could've been cut straighter but I can easily fix that myself with scissors. Overall, I like the item. Also, it's nice that the waist band area has a silk like material covering the ends of the tutu bec tutu material can be very itchy & scratchy on a kid's skin.






> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment