Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ghostbusters Costume, Toddler Romper Costume B003KN3Q1E

Ghostbusters Costume, Toddler Romper Costume - 2.5 out of 5 stars from 10 customer reviews


Not sized correctly!
I bought the infant, 6-12 month, size of this costume and it is MUCH too large. My 2-year-old nephew (who is big for his age) can barely wear it. It's cute, so we'll be putting it away for future use.


Horrible costume
The backpack isnt included..its the material of the costume itself. Also the hat isnt for a child...was bigger than my head or my husbands. Worst costume I have ever purchased.


Costume is perfect!
I bought this for my son who is 20 months old. He is wearing a 2T (is about 25lbs and 32 inches tall). The material is the stretchy thinner kind of felt, which will be great for Halloween and it has velcro on the insides of the legs to put costume on and off. The backpack is super cute, it is attached, but it has a flap that opens up. The hat fits his head just fine, though he has a pretty big noggin. :) I think if you actually read the size you know it's good for an almost 2 year old. I am very happy with my purchase!


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment