Thursday, September 26, 2013

Frog Costume - Small B000JWU4JQ

Frog Costume - Small - 5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 customer reviews


Great Costume!
This is a great costume! I was nervous about buying it since no one had reviewed it, but thank goodness I did! It is adorable and very wearable since your child can wear his own shoes, unlike other costumes I have seen online. The head is attached and seemed a bit tight around my 3 year olds face (we bought a small), but he didn't seem to mind, and it doesn't fall down when he walks. If it was tight you could just unzip it a bit. Another layer of clothing can be worn underneath for warmth and no one will even know. It is adorable for all those little frog lovers out there! Happy Hopping!






> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment