Affordable Dalmation Halloween Costume
The costume I bought for my 2 year old was adorable not to mention affordable. I would recommend this product to other moms and dads out there. I only have a very small complaint and that the fabric sheds. However, I should have washed before putting this outfit on.
Runs small
Cute costume but does run small. I read the other reviews and even contacted the manufacturer prior to ordering. They stated that the weight for the costume is 24-36 pounds My daughter will be three in 2 1/2 months weighting about 28 pounds and it JUST fits her (she is small for her age too). I'm glad that Halloween is soon or else she would not be able to wear it. I wish it was made in a larger size because it is tough to find a dalmatian costume that is made for a little girl.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment