Thursday, September 26, 2013

Forum Designer Deluxe Pirate Wench B001AG1T80

Forum Designer Deluxe Pirate Wench Costume, Multi, Extra Large - 5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 customer reviews


Excellent costume
I was pleasantly surprised with this costume. I bought it with the idea that I could use it for both Renaissance and Steampunk costume purposes, but it fit that bill more than I was expecting it to. I was very fortunate to get this when they had put it at an extremely low price-$69-and it's normally around $119.
It is excellent quality, IMO, for a costume. I didn't realize that the skirt was going to be velvet, or velveteen-I had expected it to just be a typical thin polyester blend, and it has a nice, narrow brocade-looking band around the hem. It's not a lightweight material. I also took a chance on the size. I am a plus size person, but sometimes things are either smaller or larger than the size would indicate. This costume is pretty true to size, with a very comfortable fit. It has a velcro tab, but also a zipper, and I am going to be cautious with the zipper. Not that it doesn't work, but I just want to be on the safe side. So, I'm not going to be trying to get in and out of...






> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment