Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Dreamgirl Women's Light Up Blue B002HOQVSM

Dreamgirl Women's Light Up Blue Fairy Costume Blue available in PLUS, Medium - 3.9 out of 5 stars from 21 customer reviews


So much Fun!!!
This is such a cute costume. The only disappointment was the lights in the skirt. In the photo, it looks like white twinkle lights that go all over the skirt, when in reality they are blue, stringy LED lights that are kind of like an apron under the front of the skirt. But it's still super cute, and it even came with backup batteries.


Beautiful Costume
I absolutely love this costume! It fits very nice, but the v-neck goes down a little too far for me and reveals A LOT. But nothing that a safety pin can't handle.


Great QUality Costume
I bought this because I procrastinated and needed a costume last minute and didn't want to brave the costume store mobs. I read the review and was a little nervous about how it would look in person.

When I opened it, I was in love! The quality is pretty high especially in comparison to other costumes in the same price range. The lights were a massive hit with everyone at the party.

One thing that isn't super apparent from the picture is that the back is longer than the front of the skirt, which is great because it is pretty short in front (I am 5'9 so it may not be that short on others). Over all I wasn't really worried about any wardrobe malfunctions because the length in back was perfect.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment