Price WAY TOO high!
My daughter has asked to be Sofia the First for Halloween this year and this was the costume I fell in love with. The other versions on amazon were either really cheesy (looks like they used the scratchy material used on so many other costumes), or they were outrageously expensive.
Due to the price and the fact that my daughter will only wear the dress for a limited amount of time, I have decided to make it myself. However, I did look on several sites for various versions of the dress before coming to this decision.
I can tell you, you will be much better off buying straight from the Disney store, the dress there is $44.95, there is no reason it should be priced double that on amazon.
Do yourself a favor, and use that extra money on the accessories, or for something else.
Disney Store Sofia Dress: http://www.disneystore.com/sofia-the-first-costume-for-girls/mp/1324496/1000395/
Packing ruined dress
The dress is adorable and fit perfect. Unfortunately, whoever packaged it crumpled it up and the heat from shipping made the decals on the bottom of the dress stick together and they ripped when trying to get them apart. So now the dress has missing areas in the decals that should be all white and sparkly, you can see purple from the fabric of the dress in the middle of the petals of the white flowers. Dress is adorable, packager needs to be fired!!
Adorable and very fancy made.
This costume is beautifully made with layers of fancy fabrics here and there. It looks adorable on a girl and most importantly a little girl feels like a princess. I compared the costume to the on screen dress of the character and it is very true to life. Finding the necklace was another story but it is possible. The amulet looks great with it.
I really love the color, it complements little girls in most special and successful way.
I needed two of the Sofia Costumes for both of my girls for their trip to D.W.
They insisted on getting the costume prior to the trip because they wanted to wear it to
my older Princess' B'day Party. Her theme was of Sofia just as her name so it HAD to be Sofia. Of course the little one follows her big sis so she was just as proud to be new princess as her sis. All girls in attendance arrived dressed in their favorite princesses but since Sofia just came out and her themed items quickly were sold out only me with my persistence...
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment