Friday, September 27, 2013

Deluxe Childrens Pilot Costume Set B001796R3M

Deluxe Childrens Pilot Costume Set - Toddler - 3.4 out of 5 stars from 8 customer reviews


I've bought this costume 3 times
I bought this short-sleeved pilot costume in a size 2T-4T for my 2-year-old grandson at his 2nd birthday. It seems durable and seems to fit well. It has a tie sewed to the shirt to prevent choking. It has shoulderboard rank insignia. Rather than an American pilot's two or three stripes (Commander or Captain), it has two (Corporal) chevrons under a star. I've seen this shoulderboard on a Chinese steward.

The shirt from this costume goes nicely with another costume. I bought the other airline pilot costume with a long jacket and 4 stripes on the cuffs. That costume comes with a shirt dickie (collar and two buttons) and elastic tie. This costume's short shirt and sewed tie look nice under the Captain jacket of the other costume.

I bought my 3-year old grandson this costume in a 4T, because he is a little large for 3.


If the imagination is spurred on then this is a good gift
My 3 year old grandson has a fixation on train conductors. I know this is not a train conductor outfit, but it is the closest I could find. The pants and shirt are way too big for him, but we have convinced him that the hat is a conductors hat. Every time he places it on his head, I sing out "All aboard"! So the fantasy is sustained and he is happy.


pilot costume
It was decent enough to be worn and appropriate. The material was not of very good quality.
Still my child loved wearing it.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment