Sunday, September 15, 2013

DC Comics Secret Wishes Super B007IEH2NO

DC Comics Secret Wishes Super Villain Riddler Costume, Green, X-Small - 3.0 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


Love this costume!
Arrived quickly. The hat unlike most costume sets is a pretty decent costume hat, firm and sturdy. The gloves are too big but I ordered short ones anyway and I also recommend if you are busty to order a size up. Other than that I absolutley love the colors and fit of the outfit, can't wait to wear it to a convention!


Blah
the fabric was a lot thinner than i expected but it did fit though. the hat was too small though.


I wish I could give this zero stars
When this item came, the size did not match the measurements per the size chart, it was missing a glove and the hat literally had a cigarette burn in it. We immediately returned it and I had to find a different costume for the event we were going to. I was incredibly disappointed and would not recommend this to anyone.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment