Sunday, September 15, 2013

DC Comics Deluxe Adult Catwoman B000FPYN5S

DC Comics Deluxe Adult Catwoman Costume, Black, Small - 2.4 out of 5 stars from 7 customer reviews


Do Not Buy! Its Made From A Plastic Bag
I was so disappointed when I received my costume. There are changes that is made from the picture. The fabric is different, its much cheaper, it is made from plastic! The top looked like a plastic bad. The pants look really cheap, and you can tell that the mask was made in a hurry. The gloves has these fingernails on it that is made from rubber, and is shown on my thread that is hanging off each nail which makes it look really really cheap. I am so mad that they would send me this crap! I am returning it. Do not buy this one from costume kingdom, they will send you something that cost them $2 to make.


Poorly sewn and cheap material
I was so disapointed when this arrived. I ordered a Large. The bra top is NOTHING like the picture-in the pic it looks like there is an underwire and stiching under the cups, there is neither. the triangle shaped hole is crudely cut into the material with NO stiches (like shown) to prevent tearing when there is natural movement when worn. This is a costume with a 95% possibility of a wardrobe malfunction in the chest area. The material is not similar to liquid latex like it looks like it is in the illustration- it's a extremely thin (think trashbag thickness) very cheap type material.
The seams don't line up and some are as much as 3/4 of an inch off.
The gloves were poorly sewn in a unatural shape (not like that of a human arm) my gloves were not size large (the size I'd ordered) & The nails on the ends are a complete joke- they are rubber and shoddily sewn on, with the nails pointing in unnatural directions- I'm going to have to remove and sew back on all TEN fingernails...


Catwoman Adult Costume--Rubys Costume Company
The material used to make the costume and mask was alright, the workmanship was terrible. Must have been child labor and the cheapest thread on the planet. If you are handy with a needle and thread to completely re-sew the costume before using it, then go ahead and get one.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment