Friday, September 27, 2013

Cute Infant Baby Girl Pink B000J4NCNE

Cute Infant Baby Girl Pink Flower Costume (12-18 months) - 3.0 out of 5 stars from 2 customer reviews


Adorable, but needs to fit better.
This costume is absolutely adorable, except that it is an awfully large fit. My daughter was almost 16 months old at Halloween, so I purchased the 12-18 month size. It was HUGE. It doesn't have elastic around the ankles, so when she walked, about 6 inches of the legging dragged behind her. Also, the head piece was much too large so I had to gather and safety pin it tight so it didn't fall off her head. Additionally, although the green part of the costume is a nice velour, the petals are felt, and they continually flopped over, rather than sticking up/out from her head the way the picture shows. All in all, she still got a ton of compliments about how adorable she was, but all the trouble was not worth the price.


Runs Large!!!
I wish I had seen the previous review before I purchased this. It is far too large on my 13 month old and I should have gone down a size. Otherwise, it is very cute and as described.




> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment