Damaged
I ordered this adorable costume for my daughter's first Halloween. It came in the mail well over a month ago. After opening it and trying it on her for the first time, the top button ripped off. The material is so thin and poorly made that you can not even fix it. The turtle shell is also stained. I emailed the company and they offered to give me a refund since they don't do exchanges. Well that NEVER happened. I have called and they said you will see it on your credit card the next day...NOPE still never happened. I would call back and they would tell me that the person that handles the refunds isn't there. I also emailed again and they never responded. This poorly made costume costs $40.00. I have been buying from Amazon for awhile now and never had a problem until now. I do not recommend this company....VERY POOR QUALITY MERCHANDISE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!
A Kid's Review
It was a cute suit but very poorly made. One of the snaps was missing on opening and another fell off with the first wear. Hard to get over the body and did not sit well on my son. But it does look like the picture, just not as well made as I had hoped. Great shipper though, fast and nice.
Cute but poorly made.
Adorable costume!! Kept my baby nice and warm too! Very durable and comfortable at the same time. I would recommend it highly!
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment