Thursday, September 26, 2013

California Costumes Women's Pink Ladies B002RXG47G

California Costumes Women's Pink Ladies Jacket Costume,Pink,Large - 4.3 out of 5 stars from 23 customer reviews


Pretty Cool
I actually really like this, I was worried it would be too snug or have too much of a plastic look but it doesnt.

Im going to wear this as a overall jacket and not just a costume cause I love it soo much

It zips up, and the the pink ladies insignia shows up nicely on the back

I usually wear a medium in shirts and the large size of this jacket seems to be a good fit for me, not too tight, but not too baggy.

Color is same as it is in the photo

Love it!


Pink Ladies Jacket
I purchased 3 of these jackets for my daughter and 2 friends. They were dressing up as the characters from "Grease" for School Scavenger hunt. The jackets were perfect for this. Light enough so as not to be hot but sturdy enough to hold up to the event. The girls loved them and still wear them on occasion. I would recommend them for plays,dress up, and they could even be worn with regular wardrobe if you don't mind having Pink Ladies written the back . They do run a bit small so you might want to order at least one size larger than is normally worn.


Runs small
This jacket runs small. If you're old enough to remember the Pink Ladies, and you normally wear a "medium" jacket, better order the larger size. I usually wear a size 10 or 12 dress and capris, but this jacket is small.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment