Sunday, September 15, 2013

California Costumes Queen Guinevere, Sage, B007O3TPHK

California Costumes Queen Guinevere, Sage, Small - 3.7 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


Not Perfect....But Close.
First the bad...

The crown is in 2 pieces and you have to "snap" the rubber ends together. It's a little challenging...not impossible and not horrible. Just takes doing it once to get teh knack. In so doing though the bending of the flat rubber into an arc loosened several of the jewels (3). Some fell off and some would after time so I took them off. Some of the mirroing sivler paint on the back of the jewels getss messed up. Again not horrible. i am sure we can hot glue and super glue them back on without issue. Thisis the reason for 4 stars not 5.

Let's go to the quality of the dress. It is good. It's still a costume but one of the better made ones. Nice material and good stitching. Bad stitching will kill a costume every time.


Great for the price
It was comfortable and easy to move around in. It looked cute, especially for the price. Would recommend this item.


Didn't flatter my figure; cheap
This dress is definitely costume quality. Fabric is scratchy at the arms and throat, and it just feels cheap. It wasn't flattering to my body type, so I had to return it. I was buying this for a renaissance themed wedding, and it's a good thing I didn't wear it because someone else had on the same outfit. She looked BEAUTIFUL in it, so it must have been just me. I wore another dress I got off ebay that was made much better for the same price, and I got best dressed :)


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment