Bunny
I bought this costume for my 2 year old. She picked it out from a few choices I gave her on Amazon. She really liked it! When she looked in the mirror she giggled at herself and said "pretty!" The ears are not up like this costume picture, but I don't mind it. It has nice little mittens and the little shoes to cover. It's nice and soft to the touch and I know it will be warm on Halloween night when she wears this cute outfit.
Not like the picture
Once i got this costume is not like it shows in the picture at all. Ears won't stand up and they are thin with no shape. Gloves and bunny feet are not like in the picture as well. They were flat with no stuffing and stitches like it shows in this pretty picture. I tried to fix the ears so they would stick up but instead my baby looked like a pink and white donkey. It is funny, but definitely not what I wanted for her 2nd Halloween. Lesson learned. Never buy costumes online. .
Ears don't stand up!
be prepared to do some sewing and surgery on this one. the ears don't sit up as promised or as pictured. my daughter looked like a floppy eared dog/bunny. i had to insert long pipe cleaners to give them structure and then had to stitch the ears so they would stand up. i have no idea how they made the ears stand up in the photo provided, but the costume i received did not work that way. otherwise, it's a very cute costume, but looks more like a dog than a bunny with floppy ears.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment