Friday, September 27, 2013

Basic Ballet Dress-Up Tutu Select B002GZPTRQ

Basic Ballet Dress-Up Tutu Select Color: white - 4.6 out of 5 stars from 9 customer reviews


Excellent Product/Price for the Little Prima Ballerina
This tutu was purchased on Amazon and shipped to my toddler niece in another state. I wasn't sure of it's quality or actual texture/appearance, but for the price, I wasn't too worried. When I later received pictures of her wearing it and twirling around her home, I was so pleased at what I saw! The fabric fell in graceful, sheer folds (not stiff and sticking out all around)and fit her perfectly. She is 3 years old. This little tutu has become such a favorite that she wears it out to dinner over her jeans, to bed over her jammies, and just about anywhere she goes. She is rarely seen without it. This item is worth it's weight in gold, yet was a mere[...]. I have recommended it to friends and couldn't be more pleased. Shipping was prompt as well.


Little Girls Dress-up Dream
I bought this for my granddaughter to run in a Color-Me-Rad race. It was a beautiful rainbow mix of colors when she finished--just what every little girl wants, to run a race in a tutu starting out clean & white, and end up looking like a rainbow fairy-princess!


dress up
my grand child just fell head over heals for this beautiful dress she wouldn't take it off for over a week and when her mom gave her a bath at night before bed she would run into her room and take off the pjs and stick this little dress on instead, She really loves it. she was 4 years old.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment