Thursday, September 26, 2013

Baby Infant Giraffe Halloween Costume B001D1DM0A

Baby Infant Giraffe Halloween Costume (Sz:12-18M) - 1.0 out of 5 stars from 2 customer reviews


Poor Quality runs big
The quality of this item is on the low side, the hair on the mane and tail are if poor quality, the fabric is thin but it is lined so thats a plus:). The head is seperate and does not stay in place very well. My daughtrer wears 18 month clothes and I ordered 18-24 month size and it was huge on her. Not worth the $40 I paid.


Wrong sizing
The size seemed to run big for this item. The one ear stuck out, and one flopped inside out no matter what I tried to do to it. The fur on this costume was matted and looked like it was put into the wash and melted. And the tail is waay too long- seems like it would be a dangerous hazard for my 17 month old. Returning this for a different costume.




> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment