Greatest cloak ever!
I absolutely LOVE my cloak. I've wanted one for years but couldn't make myself spend the money. I am so glad I did, and glad this is the one I chose. I wore it Halloween nite, it was very cold out, but I was warm, warm, warm! I can't believe how well it's made for what it cost! I was concerned about the length, I am 5 foot 9. I had on four inch heels that night and the cloak still touched the ground! It's great. Their customer service is excellent as well! I needed it fast and emailed with the seller several times. I got speedy and personable service. Great people to deal with!!
great product
This lined black Gold velvet cloak was made of very good fabric and was just as it described to be, And the picture was not deceiving.
Beautiful cape
This cape is well made and exactly like the description, however the lining is much more gold than the picture.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment