Tore the second i put it on
i triec this on, the second i put it on, the butt and the arm pit instantly ripped. needless to say i wasn't able to wear it after that. so for the money i got to try it on, and throw it away. YEAAAH!!! Serioulsy disapointed
It fits, it looks enough like leather, and fits my needs as a costume piece
I bought this suit so I could modify it and turn it into a Black Cat costume (a Spider-Man character that wears a catsuit with fur around the neck, ankles, wrist). The faux leather looks realistic enough for my needs and seems easy enough to manipulate so I can sew on the additional pieces. I'm 5'3 and the equivalent of a US size four in women's clothing and it fit perfectly (although I wouldn't recommend it for tall people). My one qualm is the neckline looks differently on then it does in the picture, but it's not that big a deal. Well worth it for the price.
amazing!
looks like the picture. gives a tight appearance. only recommend to thin persons. the only detail is that it is loose in the shoulders
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment