Cute as it can be!
Our first grandchild, a boy, is due in a month. Our now-rotund daughter is married to an airline pilot, so my 80-something year old mother-in-law wanted to give them an airline pilot's outfit at the baby shower, and it was up to me to find it. I was a bit hesitant on this one, since it is listed as a "costume," remembering some less-than-comfortable Halloween costumes from earlier days, but this seems to be very nice quality and quite comfortable. Time will tell whether the young lad likes it as much as all the ladies at the baby shower did (they adored it) but I know my mother-in-law likes it, so that's always good - I haven't always done good things in her eyes (I did steal her daughter away, after all).
Love the costume but couldn't fit my son
Loved the costume, but it didn't fit my son so he couldn't wear it. There wasn't a return label so I'm not sure how I could get my money back.
Just that
Will make a great Halloween outfit. Needs a hat to go along with it. Price was very good. Helps to make this time special.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment