Thursday, September 26, 2013

Adult Women's Kill Bill Costume B000RJ0220

Adult Women's Kill Bill Costume (Size:Medium 4-6) - 3.3 out of 5 stars from 6 customer reviews


Cleaners!
Great fix if you like 100% spandex look. Also,it had a dirty spot on the jacket. I had to rush it to the cleaner for a party. Rock it all night, Looking for the cotton/spandex costume,keep you much more dryer.


Works well enough
A group of my friends and I dressed as characters from Kill Bill this year for Halloween. Obviously, I was the Bride. The costume suited its purpose alright, but I had to make a few tweaks. The jacket was WAY too big for me (5'8, 125lbs), but the pants fit like tights, though a bit short in the legs. The pants are a very thin material, I had to wear black leggings underneath. I had to pin the jacket back so it wasn't quite so baggy (it looked odd with an oversized jacket and tights) and I smeared some fake blood on the front. The "Kill Bill" in the front of the jacket is kind of tacky, so I planned to get a patch or paint to cover it. Overall the costume worked alright, but the sizing wasn't very good, and the material is very thin and requires layers underneath because it's see-through.


Not Bad
The pants are a bit see-through so I recommend some nude colored underwear and the sweater top is a bit big around. I heard this item ran a bit small so I ordered the size up. Fit great once i took the sweater in a few inches in the bust. Overall, this will probably be my costume for years.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment