Thigh highs, not tights
I'm 5'3", 110 lbs, and ordered an XS. Though the top and skirt of this costume fit true to size, I was irritated to find that the "tights" listed in the product description were actually thigh highs. When I pulled the "tights" out of the packaging and realized that it was in fact 2 thigh highs I was hoping that maybe they were long enough to be covered by the skirt (which if they had been I would have thought the manufacturer was genius because then you wouldn't have to worry about the waistband being exposed in the midriff section). But sadly, the thigh highs were just that...thigh high. Guess I'm off to buy tights...
Perfect
This costume is pretty great I have to say. Fits very well and I was very happy that it came with thigh highs instead of tights. I'm 5'3 and 100lbs the last thing I want to do is wear tights like a little girl (even though I'm kinda dressing up as one but w/e) anyways the materials were great and it clings nicely to the skin. Very happy with this :)
HOT!!
This outfit is super sexy: little Wednesday Addams is all grown up. I got a lot of compliments when wearing this: the only complaint I have is that the sleeves are a little tight and the top can get hot, but if your worried just order the next size up. Definitely different from the usual halloween costumes.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment