Monday, July 15, 2013

Teen Mad Hatter Costume - B0046NX5YU

Teen Mad Hatter Costume - Teen Size 11-13 - 5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 customer reviews


So effing cute.
I ordered this to wear to a Halloween party. It arrived the day of the party (phew! I'd ordered it with standard shipping, so it was predicted to come on the day of the party at the earliest). No problems. It seemed a little smaller than in the picture, and from reviews on other listings, everyone seems to say that the costume runs small. I had no qualms; I'm very small as it is, so I was actually worried that 3-5 would be too large for me. Everything fit very nicely, except the inner vest was a little funny. Since it was covered by the jacket anyway, I didn't really mind that. The hat comes with two little loops, and I used grippy hairclips on those to keep it in place on my head. Worked like a charm. Hardly moved out of position, except from dancing and party games. The costume was well received at the party, and when I stopped by the Jewel to get party food, several people stopped to look at me and told me I looked cute. If you know that you can pull it off, go for it. This is an...






> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment