Monday, July 15, 2013

Renaissance Navy Blue Overdress (Large) B0043WJXOK

Renaissance Navy Blue Overdress (Large) - 4.0 out of 5 stars from 1 customer reviews


Great and under -described!
Great quality! I was not expecting what I received! I bought this thinking it was a higher end Halloween costume, and I was very surprised with what I got. There is metal boning in the front near the gromits. The cloth is not exactly period (is slightly shinny) but one would have to be detail oriented to notice. This is actually reversible if one were to remove the tags in the back. The inside is a black bodice and the same blue skirt. The cord to tie the front together is so so and I plan on substituting some leather cord instead.

One thing that is not mentioned in the sizing chart is that, generally speaking for Women's Renascence costumes (garb), you want to order one that is one too three dress sizes to small. In this era the outer clothing was their bra and needed to be tight to support everything and give the desired shape. I would suggest ordering two sizes smaller with this construction. I measure about 38-39 and I ordered a medium not the recommended large...






> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment