Tavern Wench Costume
Great Item, Ample Sizing for a full figure person, true to size. The Skirt and Shirt is Good Enough Quality Material, however the Vest is made out of some kind of foam?? That makes it hot to wear and uncomfortable. I may choose not to wear the Vest and make do with something else. Its too bad, the Vest is what makes the outfit.
Not super high quality but sufficient for a Halloween costume
This was true to the plus size and would fit 16-22. The skirt was very long so I cinched it up on the sides. The shirt is very see thru so you need the vest corset. It is cheap and made with foam backing but it does the job. I think I can wear it two or 3 times before throwing it away.
Not as sexy as the picture makes it look
I liked this costume, I didn't love it but i liked it. I did not wear the hat at all it was frumpy and the corset is a little annoying but it does work. The lace middle is the only thing that annoyed me because it looked weird with the rest of the outfit, I ended up cutting it and tucking it into my bra for a much improved look. The good thing is the skirt is super cute, however very long, I was walking where their were leaves and tons caught onto the skirt. The size was a great fit!
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment