5/5 because it pretty much looks just like the picture.
This costume is great for the price! Someone got it for me when it was 14.99!! What a steal! The costume looks just like in the picture. The only flaw was one of the eyelets came out of the belt. Oh well. I can fix it.
Cute!
I bought this intending to wear it as a vampire costume (sans hat). The dress is super cute! I bought the petticoat to go under and I'm glad I did: my rear is slightly less exposed with it. Lol The star off is for the belt being WAY too small. The costume fit fine, but the belt was no where near big enough. There's a seam right where the belt ought to go so I'll be needing to find another belt to go with it. All in all very happy!
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment