And the winner is...
I bought each of the Princess Leia costumes for sale on Amazon and this one is the winner. The reasons:
1. It's a "traditional" Leia costume, basically a white robe with a mock turtle-neck collar, and a nice little hood attached to the back. It's just the right size, not too big when it's down, but big enough that when it's on it looks like Leia
2. Material is pretty hefty compared to some of the others
3. Arms flair but not too much
It comes with white boot covers that I can't imagine anyone wearing, the wig isn't great, and the belt is pretty cheap, so I ended up getting cheap white gogo boots and I'm going to make my own belt. I also bought the Princess Leia headband Adult Princess Leia Headband and some brown hairspray to make my own Leia hair. So I ended up spending a lot on a Halloween costume, but I wanted it to be pretty authentic.
Here's a breakdown of the other two...
BEST COSTUME EVER!
I LOVED THIS COSTUME!!THE WIG IS NOT SO GREAT....IT WAS A GOOD THING I HAD A LOT OF MY OWN HAIR TO MAKE THE LEIA BUNS. BUT THE DECISION TO BE LEIA IS ONE YOU WILL NOT REGRET. (ALSO THE BOOT COVERS ARE NOT GREAT..I DID NOT USE THOSE EITHER) YOU WILL WANT TO PURCHASE A STAR WARS BLASTER GUN AS WELL. THEY MAKE THEM WITH NOISES AND LIGHTS....IT WILL COMPLETE YOUR OUTFIT....YOU WILL BE......LEIA.
Star Wars Princess Leia Deluxe Costume
I bought this adult sized costume for my 12 year old daughter who is 5' 5" and a HUGH Star Wars fan. She loved it! It was a very good quality material and not thin like most costumes. A good purchase for our costume collection for many Halloweens to come!
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment