Monday, July 8, 2013

Leg Avenue Women's 3 Piece B001EXCDIY

Leg Avenue Women's 3 Piece Referee Costume Includes Whistle And Halter Dress, Black/White, Medium/Large - 4.6 out of 5 stars from 8 customer reviews


Super cute!
I love the way this costume fits, it's super cute and sexy. The socks are great too! Not to revealing on the cleavage, which for my purposes is a bit of a downside, put I just push the ta-tas up as far as I can and I get some better cleavage action.


Sexy Referee
The custom looks and feels great. However I am a 34B and the back of the S/M is huge, so I will have to do some pinning for that. Otherwise it is comfortable, sexy and not too revealing of a custome.


Glad I picked this one!
I wish I didn't have to pay so much for it, since the socks were kind of itchy (I only ended up wearing them once), but the actual outfit itself was great! Constructed much better than I had expected. I wore it on several occasions and was pleased overall. Would buy it again, or something similar for sure!


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment