Sunday, July 14, 2013

Rubie's Costume Women's Reindeer Antlers,Brown,One B002LKMEN8

Rubie's Costume Women's Reindeer Antlers,Brown,One Size - 1.3 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


Not happy
The antlers I received ARE NOT the antlers pictured. The ones in the picture are quite large and appear to be bendable. The ones I received are child sized, and not at all bendable. Very disappointed, and feel like I was misled when purchasing this product.


Not as pictured
Item should be labled as child reindeer antlers, they are very small, they do not stick up more than 8-10" above the head. They are made for small heads or children. Picture shows the antlers are taller and wider than they really are, they are much closer together and overlap each other. These will be going back. Made in China


Photo misleading
I was looking for adult sized antlers for a costume. Looking at the photo these would have been perfect. When I received them the antlers were not much larger than the head set.. They looked more like a childs set.

In defense of the seller, thE manufacture has the same photo on the product.

At least now your fore warned.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment