Disappointed
I ordered a size large but I received a small. Since it was for a Costume Party, I did not have time to return it and get the correct size so I had to take it to pieces and insert extra material in order for it to fit. Very disappointing as the dress itself was just what I wanted but it was practically useless to me, and in the end I gave it to someone else and had to put together something else to wear to the party.
Dress beautiful but watch out for incorrect sizing!
Ordered a size 12-14 dress(as I'm around a 12 myself), as shown on the sizing chart by costume craze. The dress I received was a size 16-20. Beautiful dress but now I will likely have it tailored as to not go through the hassle of returning it and reordering. Feels like such a waste!
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment