Saturday, July 13, 2013

Platinum Marilyn Adult Costume Size B001CCXXJA

Platinum Marilyn Adult Costume Size X-Large - 4.0 out of 5 stars from 5 customer reviews


Gown arrived falling apart!
When I ordered the Happy Birthday floor length Marilyn Monroe gown I was excited to be able to finally get a costume that would be a bit more elegant than the usual skimpy/trashy looking costumes that are sold everywhere.

When I opened the shipping bag to remove the dress a shower of sequins fell off the dress. Any movement of the dress at all causes more sequins to fall.

When I put the dress on I found the inner lining only came to my knee leaving an ugly and cheap-looking transparency to the bottom half of the gown. How cheap can you get not to line the whole gown?

I paid $50.00 to get the dress to my home and it's not worth $10.00.

What a shame.


Marilyn Monroe Costume
Loved it. No sequins fell at all! The dress is great and it is even kind of stretchy so it fits good.


California Costumes Womens's Platinum Marylin Costume, Silver, Medium
I like the dress for fit and color and coverage on top. However, I am a petite so had to spend $25 to have it shortened. Costumes should come in different lengths. Great for anyone wanting to be Marylin!


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment