Saturday, July 13, 2013

California Costumes Women's Blood Thirsty B003VKVJL0

California Costumes Women's Blood Thirsty Beauty Costume, Black/Burgundy,X-Large - 4.0 out of 5 stars from 7 customer reviews


LOVE THIS Costume!!!
I absolutely love this costume! Fits great and looks great! If you want to dress up like a vampire this is the costume for you.


Cool and nice costume
The costume is great. M size suits me well.(160 cm) The only problems are the mantle is too long, so I need to wear high heel boot to make sure it doesn't touch the ground; the belt is plastic and it's not soooo cool; the elastic is too small and it stops blood flows through my fingers...


great costume with one setback
I had to shorten the belt because it was just too wide. Other than that the costume was great. I want to throw a costume party just to get another chance to wear it.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment