Unbelievably cute!
We couldn't decide this year about a costume for my daughter for Halloween, so we started fishing around on Amazon. These costumes are wonderful! My daughter is a young teen, and really isn't into scary or skimpy sexy costumes (thank goodness).
She's 5'3" and 110lbs, this costume fit fine. It was baggy, but it only added to it's appeal. I would imagine anyone from 5' to 5'10 would be great in it... male or female. It concerned me that there was no size choices... no big deal at all. She was comfortable and wandered around all evening in it, like pajamas. Very well made.
Great buy!
Just what I wanted and more
My daughter is going to write this review: When this was delivered, I was ecstatic. It was a fast delivery. I have two other onesies: A Kigurumi Pikachu and Rilakkuma, but this was by far had the softest fabric material. I could sit in it for weeks on end. It is also very cute, and I love anime and everything Japanese so this was very appealing to me. I'm 5 feet and 4 inches, this onesie was a little big baggy on me but that is the way it is supposed to be. Things to know: It's easy to get into due to the buttons down the owl's chest, and I have claustrophobia yet I always have a lot of room in this. Kind of expensive, but is TOTALLY worth it. It cuts off at the feet, so make sure to have socks or slippers to keep your feet warm! Best to wear it in the winter. The picture is not misleading at all. I would wear it for a Halloween costume, and I normally wear it to bed. I've gone to my friends house wearing it once...but I wouldn't recommend that if you're not outgoing because people...
Its Underoos for adults!
Why buy a bathrobe or pajamas when you can chill out in the house dressed as an owl? My wife uses these as pajamas. They are warm, soft and comfortable. A little pricey perhaps given that they are basically just glorified pajamas, but the price on Amazon is better than you will find elsewhere.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment