Pleased!
First I went to the big Halloween tent store to find a work appropriate costume. Not too many to choose from there as they were all revealing. I did, however come across a native american costume but did not buy due to cost. I did a search on Amazon to see if I could find the same costume for a cheaper price and thus I found this particular costume (which was twenty dollars cheaper)! I am very pleased with the quality and the shipping was very prompt. I would buy again!
bad buy
the dress is not fitted, as it appears in the photo. It is also different, the front fringes are not sewn where they are shown in the picture, but go around the neck and don't have that lovely 'enhance the bust' appearance as the picture shows. Basically, what the package contains is a totally different dress that looks sort of like the one in the picture. It also is cut straight, so unless you twist and stand only like the girl in the picture, it just looks like a bag with some fringes on it. Imagine that after being packed for months coming from china, it is all wrinkled (which, of course, can be remedied by ironing) and no matter what you do the fringes will not look like feathers, as they do in the picture. in a dark, drunken party, no one will know the difference though and I guess, you will still look like an indian. but only in the dark.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment