Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Mrs. Santa Claus 3-Piece Christmas B0048EE9K6

Mrs. Santa Claus 3-Piece Christmas Costume - Plus Size (16-24W) - 4.1 out of 5 stars from 9 customer reviews


Good for a couple of times
Wife wore it 3 times before seams around belt loops for the apron tore loose and other areas started to tear. This is not for long term use, more for Halloween kind of activities.


Love it
Loved the price and looked good too. It came very quickly even with it being close to Christmas. It will be great year after year.


Mrs Santa 3 - Piece Costume
I have had a good time wearing the outfit. The dress was way too long and I am 5'10" - The apron I had reworked - didn't like the way it crossed in the back. The outfit did exactly what I purchased it for - enjoyment for kids.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment