Nice Quality
This is much nicer quality than I expected. ONE THING TO KEEP IN MIND: I normally wear a size 6-8 in products like this, but (as I expected) it runs small. Sooo glad I ordered XL. (It is only a little-bit too big) It has an elastic waist, so it's somewhat forgiving. If you are a large woman, this might not work for you.
Color and value
I bought this skirt for a sock hop because I knew I would be able to wear it elsewhere as well. I ordered the turquoise but it turns out turquoise means light blue. :( I doubt I will wear this very much which is quite sad. In my opinion it is not a $30 skirt but it does the job.
Perfect Color!
Just the right RED for an outfit I am putting together for a special occasion. Paired with the Black Crinoline also purchased from Hey Viv! I am ecstatic!
SUPER FAST shipping (I ordered it yesterday!) and quality product!
Will buy from this vendor again and recommend to friends!
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment