nothing to write home about
I have only worn it once when I wore it to the renaissance festival last month. I got the medium size: the sleeves fit tight in the forearm and the loop for the right thumb came undone within a few hours. The belt area I had to pin together the two straps behind the buckle to it wouldn't come loose and I wouldn't potentially loose the buckle. Other than that it is an ok enough costume.
Very pretty
This is a very pretty costume and looks exactly as the picture shows. It is very tasteful and well made. The material is a little scratchy but better than most.
The sizing was accurate.
so cute!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! I ordered a lot of products for an event at work and I was excited that everything I ordered came in a timely manner and was what I expected!! The sizes were accurate and the quality was high!
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment