Monday, July 15, 2013

Dreamgirl Women's Blue Butterfly Beauty B00412JJ1Y

Dreamgirl Women's Blue Butterfly Beauty 4 Piece Dress, Blue, Small - 3.8 out of 5 stars from 10 customer reviews


Cute
Very Cute costume, I just don't like that the battery pack/switch is located under the skirt, so if you want to turn it on or off you need to either hide or stick your hand up your skirt...lol


Get what you pay for
There is a reason this costume was on $15. The lights broke before I even made it out of the house to go to my Halloween party.


Great costume.
I loved the costume when I put it on. It fit perfect.

There were only 2 complaints. Some of the lights didnt work when I turned them on but more of them were in working order than not and they lasted all night never burned out.....the 2nd was that the skirt was not poofy and had no lift. I expected i would need a petticoat which i purchased and it still did nothing so you definitely need a double or triple petticoat if you like the high skirt look otherwise its just going to look like a glowing blue and black dress but even with that said I loved it.

Oh, the butterflies they give you for your hair are nonsense, just have a little thing of glue on them and theyre suppose to stick to your hair, that didnt work......so 3 complaints BUT none of them major enough that they would be deal breakers.

I won a costume contest too so that definitely doesnt hurt :)


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment